The lovely beautifulcourageousyou has nominated me for two blogger awards;
The Liebster Award & The Inner Peace Award
We all love appreciation and I am no different. It feels wonderful to receive such an acknowledgement from fellow bloggers. I have been busy launching my new psychotherapy practice and lost sight of how much I truly enjoy writing and hearing from you all… I am revived with gratitude:)
The Questions I was asked by Lauralee are the following:
- Would you rather run a marathon or bake cookies? Run, but not in a marathon. I’ve always found joy and solace in running just for the fun of it.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be and why? hmmm…. right now, if reality were suspended, I’d love to be sitting across the table from Osho.
- What are your favourite colour socks? Striped, and preferably sparkly:)
- Do you prefer your toast buttered when it’s hot or cold? Definitely hot. Does butter even melt on cold toast?
- Would you prefer sweet or savoury? Savoury is good but NOT my weakness. My sweet tooth is craving chocolate just at mere mention of desserts!!
- What’s the best compliment you’ve been given? Just today my daughter said “You make my heart feel full.” That was undoubtedly the best feeling ever!
- If you could be anything what would it be? I’m happy just being me… but I’d love to be a mermaid for a day:)
- Best advice for getting through the tough stuff in life? Don’t take things personally.
- What makes your heart sing? A good love story.
- If you ever had a nickname, what was it? I was called Omi for short. Most little ones still cannot manage my name and it always comes out Omi♥
- If you had one final phone call to someone, who would it be? UGH! So difficult! It’d be to my messaging center where I would pour my heart out and let my loved ones know how much they mean to me.
My nominees are
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. 2. Nominate (up to) eleven bloggers for these awards. 3. Notify the bloggers. 4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination. 5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated and post your awards.
Here are the questions I pose you…. please answer before posting your awards.
- Would you rather sleep under the starlight or in a luxurious room?
- If you could interview anyone alive, who would it be and why?
- What era in history would you have loved to have lived?
- What is the greatest gift anyone has ever given you?
- What is a dream or hope that fuels your days?
- What have you learned from one of your regrets?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you remember most about your first childhood best friend?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- If you were to describe yourself with three adjectives, what would they be?
- If you could tele-transport anywhere in the world right now, where would that be and why?